4 March 2016

First post

Hello world!

 This is my first post and I am super excited . I have been thinking of starting this since forever. Glad that I finally get to start it.
                   This post is all about what you can expect to find in this cute little space of mine(blog). Quickly, let me introduce myself. I am Deblina, a girl who from the very childhood used to be so focused about studies  that she never had time for anything else. But as time flew and the rocking college life started ,this serious girl transformed into a fashion adddict . I fell in love with the wonderful colour, pink! The dreamy world of bags, clothes , shoes, accessories casted their magic spell on me and brought out the hearts and flower, shopaholic fashionista  in me. I am an eternal romantic and I love love love- stories. I believe I am a born dancer and dance keeps me going.
This blog will be all about how I live my life, what mantras I follow when it comes to fashion and style. As you have guessed by now I love to talk so I plan to interact with you guys through this blog.  Looking forward to have loads of friends. Let's go blogging! XOXO.


5 comments: