20 March 2016

Summer saver, my attire!

Hello beauties!! 
                     I am having a wonderful time and hope you too. Summer is so here and I think my beauties are all geared up for it. Summer can be sometimes challenging when it comes to choosing an outfit, I mean  to resist  the heat and at the same time look fashionable,oh, quite a task!
                       The other day I had to go to lunch with my friend when I was so confused about what to wear so as to beat the heat yet look chic.Then I saw this cute, dreamy white top hanging in my closet and I was at once up for it. I chose a boho inspired look . This outfit was everything I could ask for a summer afternoon , it is comfortable,light and stylish.









Outfit details
   Top & jeans   zara
   Gladiatiors   Westside
    headband      Forever 21

So, my summer day was saved by this cool white and blue ensemble. Let me know your summer mantras. I love you guys so much, happy summertime,xoxo.

20 comments:

  1. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoot once again. Kudos to your styling mantra. Fabulous work.. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»✌🏻️

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pics and an awesome piece of writeup once again...Keep it up....πŸ’žπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics and an awesome piece of writeup once again...Keep it up....πŸ’žπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot summer.....Cool style...nice one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ���� Cool summer look

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking beautiful Deblina.....Looking forward for your wonderful work....Keep writing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flowers always work!!Once again u have proved it..Love this outfit ideaπŸ˜πŸ’Ÿ..keep sharingπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Resistance to summer doesn't only depend on your clothes but also on house insulation therefore it leaves you away from sweat.
    benefits of insulation

    ReplyDelete