14 August 2017

Shining with BBLUNT


Hello people! How are you all? I have a question for you all. How many of you love colouring your hair? Oh! well, I hear a lot of yeses. Today , we will  be talking about my favourite colouring product, BBLUNT.

My mother and I love colouring  our hairs. I do it mainly for styling purpose and my mother does it mainly because she does not like greys. In this post, I mainly wanted to share with you the performance of BBLUNT. I would be lying if I say I am not biased . I am a little because my mother and I have been using this product for quite a while now and we really keep coming back to it.


My mother has naturally brown  long hair so we went for the colour natural brown. She mainly has grey hair in the front section. So, this time, we went for the mini pack of BBLUNT (Rs89 , 40g+2ml) because we wanted to apply the colour only on the front section and the cute mini pack was totally the product one could ask for to serve that purpose.
 As always the pack had  those three magical and much needed products, the colour, the developer and the shine tonic and mixed together it applied well.



After waiting for 45 mins, my mother washed her hair and voila! The result was amazing.
All the grey hairs were covered or should I say gone! Another fact worth mentioning is that there was no itching or sensitivity which my mother normally faces if she applies other colours as majority have urea and as my mother has a very sensitive skin, she starts getting allergies. Moreover, the mini pack of BBLUNT is such a convenient and cute option. It is travel friendly to top it all. Really loved the experience of using it. I am leaving the link of it so that you guys also can have the benefit of using it.


I hope you guys enjoyed the post. I love you guys so much, XO.

BBLUNT

No comments:

Post a Comment