25 October 2016

Review on Charcoal Face pack from Fabindia



Hello guys,
I hope everybody is doing well. Now, diwali is around the corner and all of you must be excited for it. I will soon be posting a diwali related post. My friend recommended me to try the Fabindia charcoal face pack and today's post is all about the first impression of the product on me. Let's get started.

Packaging
The product comes in a transparent white plastic container so that the product is visible. I like these kind of packaging for we get the idea of the appearance of what we are buying.

Price
The price of the product is Rs 350 for 125g of product which is a little expensive.

Ingredients
Activated charcoal, almond oil, lactic acid, zinc oxide, glycerine etc. Charcoal is good for absorbing dirt and oil from the skin. This products says it has multani mitti as its base.

Fragrance
It has a very lemony and citrusy fragrance.

Appearance
The product looks geyish black and seems to be quite thick.



Feel
In reality, the product on the skin is quite light, not thick and did not irritate my skin.



Do I like it?
I would say I do. My main concern was I have dry/combination skin so it might make my skin dry. But it did nothing of that sort. My T zone was oily enough and this product did what it claims. It did make my skin look healthier. I was breaking out a bit so it also helped me on that. Overall, I would say people who have normal to oil skin they must give it a try and dry to combination skin people can also give it a try. I would not recommend it to people who have extremely dry skin.




I hope you guys like this post. Until next time, see you guys later, XOXO.

4 comments:

  1. Di does it help to remove blackheads.??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charcoal masks are quickly becoming popular due to their unqiue qualities of removing dirt from the skin. This looks like a good mask. How many times to use it in a week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I an really fee the difference in your both pictures. I really want one for my skin. please tell me where can i buy it and is it useful for all the skin types?

    ReplyDelete