17 October 2016

Review of Fuschia's skin care products

Hello loves!
I hope you all are doing well. As you can tell from the title of today's post, it is a review of the products which Fuschia by Vkare was kind enough to send me.

Fushia by Vkare is a brand which has natural, handmade, cruelty free, SLS and paraben free skin care products.

Now, before I start with the review, I would like to mention that all the products which I will be discussing about are tried/used by me and therefore, you can expect my honest review.

Moving on, so, here, I have three products by Fuschia

  • Fuschia brightening face gel
  • Fuschia blush face mask
  • Fuschia ageless serum

Let's talk about them one by one.

Fuschia brightening face gel (Berry Blend)




This face gel comes in a cute transparent container with a silver coloured lid (100 grams). The product is visible through the transparent container and has a pale pink colour.



The gel has a very soothing light fragrance to it. The gel has a very liquidy, water like feel on hands.

The ingredients used are quite impressive , aloe vera, sea buck thorn extract, blueberry oil, vitamin E, raspberry oil.




When I used it on my clean, freshly washed face, it felt very cool and the fragrance also had a soothing effect on me. It took some seconds to get absorbed into my skin and did add a glow to my face.
Overall, I can say I like this product and I am using it more often now.

Fuschia blush face mask (Rose and Calamine)





This face mask also comes in a similar transparent container (100 grams). The product has an off white colour.

The mask has a light fragrance but if you smell it for long then a pungent (strong) fragrance  hits your nose.



The ingredients used are rose water, calamine, glycerine , aloe vera etc. Now, calamine is so good for the skin. It has anti bacterial properties, it is good for people who has redness. itchyness, uneven skin tone.

The product is light on the skin but in anything but liquidy. It has a cooling effect on the skin. To make the application process easier, you may  mix some rose water to it and apply.

It dried really fast and after wash, it leaves a healthy glow to your skin.

Overall, I like the product for unlike many other face masks, it does not leave my skin dry. I have pigmentation around my nose. After I applied this product I saw less of those pigmentations.


Fuschia Ageless Serum (Rose water and dead sea minerals)




This serum comes in a small white bottle which has a pump applicator. This ensures that only a required amount of product comes out. The bottle has 30 ml of product which is quite good for a serum.

The product is transparent to white in colour. It is very liquidy and runny. I am not attracted to the fragrance as such.


The ingredients are again very impressive. Dead sea minerals are always beneficial when it comes to skin care and anti oxidant properties. Rose water, aloe vera, vitamin E are always good for the skin.

The product feels light on the skin and has a cooling effect to it. But after drying, my skin felt a little sticky.



Now, I do not have any wrinkles or fine lines as such but this product does say that it prevents any of those signs or delays them. So, overall, I can say I am using it and you guys can give it a try too.



I hope you guys liked today's post. All the details regarding Fuschia is given below. I love you guys so much, XOXO.


You can buy the products here.
Know about Fuschia here .


12 comments:

  1. Hi, deblina how are u, miss u alot....
    Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am good, hope you are doing well , thankyou.

      Delete
  2. The skin is the body's largest organ, but unfortunately rarely gets the attention it needs. 10 beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tolerance level is very low for sensitive skin types, leading to skin getting damaged very easily and quickly. Sensitive skin care products either avoid the potential irritants or keep them at very low concentrations. What does non comedogenic moisturizer mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://platinumskincare.blogspot.com/2015/08/say-goodbye-to-wrinkles-right-now.html?showComment=1482236778878#c8600492492519340006

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your valuable information its help ful for every one to keep thier skin softly and smoothly.
    wishing very good luck to your further websites. La Roche Posay India, buy la roche posay online india,la roche posay india online,la roche posay online india & Sun Protection

    Visit : http://www.laroche-posay.co.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anti-aging products for skin care area unit ever ever-changing with increasing studies and new bio-technologies. Here's a quick review of new--and some continuing--highly effective Anti Aging Face Cream

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy with the results! No irritation on my skin! Once I turned 20 I decided that I needed to get serious about my skin and focus on keeping it healthy. Acne Clinic NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are also a number of products that are on the market that make use of essential oils to give your skin a fresh look. Address

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wanted such a great blog related to fashion and beauty. Finally I found it. Amazing stuff which helps me a lot to get in fashion. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Serum it helps brighten skin, fade dark spots and ease away wrinkles for a flawless complexion.
    Biotique Serum Review
    Biotique Serum

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

    glycerin and rosewater for face

    ReplyDelete