1 November 2016

Review of BBLUNT Hair Colour






Hello guys
I hope all are doing well. In today's post I am going to review the popular Salon Secret Hair Colour which BBLUNT was nice enough to send me. Let's get started.



The colour that I chose was natural brown. My ma was kind enough to let me apply the colour on her beautiful long wavy  brown-black (with slight grey) hair.



Now, coming back to the product,the packaging looks classy. Inside it comes four things which are
-the colour
-the developer
-the shine tonic
-a pair of gloves
One thing I would like to mention is that inside the package, the contents are alloted different chambers so that the possibility of the individual products getting ruined in transit is least.





I mixed the individual items in a glass bowl and mixed them so that they resulted into an off white colour like in the picture.


Using a brush, I took little sections of the hair and coloured them.

I was a bit worried about the fact that my mother has long hair so she might need more colour than available but to my surprise the colour did cover the full volume of hair.


After 30-40 minutes, the hair was washed. The colour did not irritate or create any sort of reaction which is worth mentioning because my mother does have a very sensitive skin.

The hair after drying naturally looked like this.





As I said my mother has brown hair and a bit of grey. The colour did not look very different from her natural hair and did cover the greys. Also, the shine tonic did add a shine to the hair as promised. So, all in all my mother and I like this product and its a thumbs up from my side.

I hope you liked today's post. Until next time keep smiling.XOXO.

You can know more about the product or buy here .

2 comments:

  1. That is really good post, was thinking of changing my hair color. Thank you for the review, it surely will help me to make decision

    ReplyDelete
  2. firstly thanks for sharing your experience with us along with pictures i really get help from this because i need this type of blog because my mother have same hairs and same situation..

    ReplyDelete