3 November 2016

Wedding party Makeup



Hello loves!
How are you all? I am loving the weather. It's november already, seriously, where did the year go? Moving on, since the wedding season has officially started, I was asked by one of my dear friends to do a look for wedding party. So, let's get started.

As I always say it is very important to moisturise your skin before makeup.
Wedding parties can mean long hours so you need your makeup to be in place. So, you need a good primer.


Coming to foundation, use a medium to heavy coverage foundation for it is a special occasion.

Then moving on to concealer, use a shade lighter than your skin tone for you want to highlight your undereye, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow.
For eyebrows, use a dark brown shadow to fill your eyebrows, do not make them dramatic just follow your natural eyebrow shape.



Moving on to the eye look. Now, you do not want too bold eye look but a subtle but attractive one.
You can use the Maybelline blushed nude palette.


I took the orange shade and put it all over my crease area.


Then I went for this champagne colour and put it all over the eye lid and blended it with the crease shade so that the two colours are nice and blended.


Then I went for this white shade and went ahead to highlight my brow bone and inner corner.
I made a thick winged liner near my upper lash line and used a black  kajal to line my waterline.



Now, let's talk about the star of the show, this beautiful pinkish white glitter eyeliner from Lakme. I applied it halfway across my winged liner. This pretty eye liner made all the difference.




Then I used some mascara and a pink blush.
Since it is a wedding you cannot miss your highlighter! So, I went a little overboard with the highlighter, Maybelline V face duo stick and used it on my cheek bones, bridge of my nose, chin and in between my  brows.



For lipstick, I used Colorbar liquid lipstick in Haute Latte and on top of that I mixed a pink lipstick shade by Sephora.


So. this is the final look. I am sure you guys like this look.






 Do send me suggestions about makeup looks that you want to see and I will love to do them. Until next time, be happy and keep smiling. XOXO.



10 comments: