19 April 2017

I have missed you!


God, I have missed writing! Yes, I am back. I know, I have not been active, here, lately. A lot has happened and a lot better is going to happen. How are you guys doing? How are you keeping up with the weather. I know it is totally random but I tell you, the heat is overpowering my thoughts at the moment. I am writing this post as I am trying to keep myself calm with a bowl full of curd. I have been totally addicted to curd because this seems to be the only thing that is keeping me from getting sublimed, haha. 


 


 You all will be happy to know that I have started my Youtube channel. Now, you know where I was! Please go and show some love to my youtube channel  here and do not forget to subscribe to this blog and also to my youtube channel.




I know this post was super random but I just wanted this to be casual and simple. I promise to be as active as possible here. Keep reading and showing your support and love. I love you guys so much.
XOXO.

Photos Biswaroop Sarkar

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back and you are back with a bang! It is nice to have you back on the blog even with the random post. Your blogs are interesting and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete