24 April 2017

Memories of Victoria




 Hello all you beautiful people. New week and a new post! See, I am working towards keeping my promise. Today's post is a different one. Recently, I was in Kolkata and one day during my stay , I ended up visiting the famous ,Victoria Memorial .




This is one of the most beautiful places in Kolkata. This place brings back a lot of childhood memories. Every year, during the month of February, this place was a must visit for me. No, the reason is not what you are thinking. I always used to participate in the dance competitions which used to be held here. Roaming around this place, this time brought back so many memories, those excitements, the rush for change of clothes before the next performance, the struggle of tying my hair in a bun because I had short hair. God, those days were beautiful, when did I grow up?



They say things change over the years but look at this place, it is still the epitome of beauty.




I plan on visiting this place more often just to be close to the child in me. I hope you guys enjoyed the post. I love you guys so much ,XOXO.

    Top- Pantaloons, Trousers - Zara, Sunglasses - Aldo

Photos - Biswaroop Sarkar

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. You are really photogenic. and yes I enjoyed the post. Do keep us posted with more. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete