13 June 2016

Glam up



Hello my pretty ladies
Hope you guys are doing well. So, how was your weekend? Awesome? Hey, by the way, I watched Conjuring 2 ,alone! Ya, I know, the question would be why? Well, this was something that I had not done ever, so, wanted to try it. Well, the experience was not that scary for the whole theatre was so crowded. Haha. Moving on, I am really into makeup, nowadays and I am loving it and as you can guess, today's post is about a glam look that I absolutely had fun creating. Let's start!



1. Moisturizer
I used my ma's favourite!


2. Primer
I used the colour correcting primer , Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer and honestly I love it.


3.Foundation
I used the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Shell.


4.Concealer
I used the Loreal true match concealer under my eyes,the corner of my mouth and  on my blemishes.

5.Eye Brow
I used the NYX Eyebrow pencil in medium brown.

6.Eye
Google

I used a mix of colours. 
-I used the Studiowest Pure Passion eye shadow palette. I used the first shade towards your left, all over my eye lids. This will act as a base.


-I used the Sephora eye shadow, Mango shake, all over my crease.
-I used the brown shade in the middle of the  Studiowest eye shadow palette on my outer v.
-I used the NYX ES02  in white on the middle of my  eye lids and also on the tear dots of my eye.
-I used the same brown shade near my water line.

- I used my absolute favourite, Lakme Absolute Eye liner and oriflame kajal to line my water line.
-I used the very me dual eyeshadow in the colour black near my outer v and with the touch of mascara, my eyes were done!


7. Bronzer
I used the Studiowest Radiance blush , maaya to bronze up my face.


8.Highlighter
I used the Revlon Photoready Skinlights illuminator in pink light on the high points of my face, the bridge of my nose, on my cheek bones, cupid's bow and between my brows.

9.Lips
I used the studiowest matte lipstick. in Luxe Rose.



10. Finishing touch
To set my look, I used the Maybelline white super fresh compact powder on my face.


This look is perfect for a friday , weekend and party nights !




I hope you guys liked this glam look. I love you guys so much, XOXO.

4 comments: