28 September 2016

Get soft-smokey eyes (no brush involved)



Hello guys!
I hope all is well on your end. Now, coming to today's post. I am getting a lot of requests to do some looks for the coming festivities. It makes my heart melt to see such overwhelming response from you guys. In today's post, I will show you how to get soft ,smokey eyes and that too without any brushes, yay!

Things you need


Concealer 


Brown and black eye shadow


Brown kajal


Mascara




Steps

Use the concealer to hide any veins or pigmentation on your eye lids.

Now, take the brown matte shade and with the help of your ring finger apply it all over the eyelids and smudge it out till the crease.This will act as a base for your eyes.

Take the brown kajal and apply it near the outer v of the eye and smudge it in a manner so that the darker side is near your outer v and the smudged out portion are the eye lids and inner corner.



To build more intensity, take some black eye shadow on your ring finger and just put a little on the outer v of your eye. Again smudge it out.



Use a mascara to give some volume to your lashes and with that you have got the look you wanted. A soft smokey eye-look.
Before|After

I hope you like this post. This look is so easy and can be worn with ethnic and western outfits during the festivities. Do re-create this look and send me pictures. XOXO.

4 comments:

  1. Good efforts, I think all of us can improve, I have never mastered this area like beauty gurus, I hope we can learn together. Keep trying, practice makes perfect.

    ReplyDelete