22 September 2016

One brand Make up look





Hello guys!
I am back with another post. Today's post is a makeup look using products from one brand, i.e. Maybelline. Let's get started.

Before starting with the look, moisturize your face well and wait for 5 minutes for the moisturizer to get absorbed into your skin.





Once I moisturized my face, I used the Fit me Matte+ Poreless Foundation in the shade Ivory to make my face look even-toned.



For concealing, I went with the Fit me concealer in the shade Light.







To set my makeup in place , I dabbed some Fit me pressed powder in the shade Ivory all over my face.






Once, I was done with the face, I moved onto the eyebrows.



To give my eye brows some dimension, I used the Fashion Brow in the shade Grey.

For eyes, I used the Color sensational palette in the shade Tourmaline Purple.




I used the pink shade all over my eye lids upto the brow bones. I used the purple shade on the outer V of the eyes.
I used the white shade to highlight the inner corners of the eyes.

I went with the pink shade for lining my lower lash line.

I used the Hyper glossy liquid liner in the shade electro shock to draw a wing.


I used theGel liner in Black to line my water line.






For mascara, I went on with the Colossal volume express waterproof mascara, an absolute favourite.







For blush, I used the Fit me blush in the shade coral.


For highlighting my cheeks, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow, I used the white shade from the palette I used for the eyes.

For lipstick, I went ahead with neon pink from Vivid Matte range.



This is the final look that came out. This look is so easy and can be worn in the coming festive season with ethnic and western dresses. I have chosen Maybelline because it is easily available and affordable. You guys can definitely try any other brands you like.







I hope you liked this look and would  recreate this look. Do send me pictures of you guys after trying this look and I will post it in my blog. XOXO.

5 comments: