18 September 2016

A random shoot

                                   


Hi guys!
Hope you are doing well. Moving on to today's post, this was a sudden unplanned shoot. Well, what can I say I have some awesome friends in my life. So, my bestie and I go for a movie and I tell her to take my photo and she says sure for the blog . So, that is how I started posing in the middle of so many faces staring at us like we have gone crazy. But when this cuteheart (my bestie) is by my side,  weird faces and staring eyes are nothing. Haha.

   



Here, I have paired a black top with a cream coloured palazzo. Palazzo pants are everywhere in the markets nowadays and people seem to love them. I wanted to style them but of course in an unusual way. So, I chose this short top which has pink borders which is fitted up to the chest and then loose/flared. This top would generally be worn with a pair of jeans or so but I chose flared on flared combination instead. I have completed the look with a top knot and a dusty pink choker.






                                            Top- Max, Palazzo- B.K,Kolkata,Choker- Gift

Photos
Anindita Nath



I hope you guys like this look. I love you guys so much and please subscribe to my blog and follow me on instagram and my other social media. XOXO.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic post , building up to Durga pujo this October. Keep up the good work . Cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anthr nice post.. looking pretty as usual..

    ReplyDelete
  3. anthr nice post.. looking pretty as usual..

    ReplyDelete