15 September 2016

Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack Review




Hello guys!
How are you all? I hope you all are excited for the upcoming festivities. Moving on to today's post. As the title of today's post suggests , I am going to review the Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack. This is the first time I am reviewing a product on my blog and I am excited. I know I have never done a review on my blog before but I really want to explore different fields. By the way this review is not sponsored (haha). Let's talk about the star of the show now.

Patanjali has become a household name in India ,guys, I do not need to tell you that. You guys must have tried its different products or not. I got the Multani Mitti Face Pack ,some months back just to try it out for I was quite curious about the fact that it had multani mitti. So let me tell you in detail:

Packaging

It comes in a tube like this with Multani Mitti Face Pack written on it. Nothing very fancy.

Price
The price is 60 rupees which I think is quite inexpensive.

Net weight
The net weight is 60 grams which is good enough to last you some weeks.


Composition
It has extracts of multani mitti , fullar earth and aloe vera.

What I feel 
The product looks like this when wet

After drying ,the product looks like this


  • You apply the face pack after cleaning your face with a face wash. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and wash it with water. 
  • The product looks like this (shown above) and I thought the smell is close to sandalwood . 
  • The product feels light on the skin . 
  • I have a combination skin , oily T -zone and rest is dry. So, I felt a little but not too dry after using the product.
  • My skin looked clean and fresh and glowy which is what natural multani mitti does. 
  • Overall, I really liked the product. It does make your skin healthier. For people who have oily skin and acne prone , tan skin it is a must have. It does have a cooling effect and is suitable for all skin types. So, a big yay from my side. Thums up!
I hope you guys like the post. Do let me know if you want me to review more products like this, it can be beauty product, skin care or related to fashion. Until next time, stay healthy, stay happy. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment