2 September 2016

Puja Shopping

Hello friends!
I know it's been really long since I have posted. I am getting messages from you guys asking me about the delay. Well, I am not in the best of my health for quite some time now and undergoing treatment for the same. Ok ,now,let's not be stuck to that. 
Since we are nearing the festive season, I too am excited like you all to make the necessary arrangements. I might be a shopaholic and love to shop throughout the year but being a bengali, Durga-puja-shopping has got a different meaning altogether in my life. My bengali friends would surely relate to this. Haha. 

We all would want to look our best in those festive days. So, shopping for the right outfit would definitely be quite a task. So, in this post I am sharing my style mantra when I go puja-shopping.


I have worn a loose printed shirt-kurta and paired it with a green patiala. The reason is quite simple. I wanted to feel comfortable and invest some quality time in picking up the right outfit. I chose  flats over heels for I knew shopping involves a lot of walking. I always prefer tying my hair for I do not like things to get messy. Lastly, the make up is  neutral. I just have done the minimal for you would not like touch ups in between bargain sessions.






               Kurta- Global Desi, Patiala- Bandra, Mumbai, Bag- Bandra, Mumbai, Flats- Khadims.


              Photos
                 Swaralipi Das 


I hope you guys like this post. I hope to get well super soon and bring more exciting posts to you all. Until next time, take care, stay happy. XOXO.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photos. Great post. Way to go !!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Amazing blog helpful to get info...For more puja shopping please visit us....

    Online puja shopping

    ReplyDelete