24 July 2016

Office-Office





It's monday again and we welcome the blues with our heavy hearts! Well, how about some cure? I think that some work-wear inspiration will definitely lift up your mood. As you might have guessed, this post is about work wear and makeup.

Most of us prefer some comfy clothes when it comes to those long 9 hours of cubicle. So, I have picked up something which would soothe the taste buds of majority of you. This black short top/kurti paired with a lovely pair of leggings gives a very Indo-western look. It is not too Indian or too western. This outfit is comfortable yet stylish enough to handle work hours in vogue. I have not gone for something which is too radical but have reached out for something with which all you beautiful girls can identify.








Coming to makeup, I have tried to keep it very simple as too much of makeup is not a good idea when it comes to long hours. For face I have used a moisturizer and a light coverage foundation (Lakme Absolute). To set the foundation I have used a compact powder (Maybelline) .
For the eyes, I have used a little trick. Well, I have huge issues when it comes to staying power of kajal, it gets smudged no matter what! So, I decided I would go for a smudged look , that is, I put some kajal on my eye lids and water line and smudged it which turned out to be a nice smokey look,yay!  Ofcourse, I used mascara. For lips I lined my lips with a nude coloured lip pencil (Loreal) and opted for a burnt orange colour. You can totally skip orange and go for any nude colour.

A blue bag, a watch and a pair of  glasses completed my look.







Top- Global Desi. Leggings- Forever21. Bag- Hill road, Mumbai. Watch- Tommy Hilfiger. Footwear-Max.


Photos
     Biswaroop Sarkar.

I hope you all enjoyed this post. I love you guys so much. XOXO . I will be back soon.




3 comments:

  1. very nice..was waiting for such workwear post from u... keep sharing such typ of post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo....works in every workplace..... ur quirky photos are cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice office wear dress, such a lovely post you have shared, thanks for this. For more shopping offers please visit us at : cashback offers

    ReplyDelete