18 July 2016

MOTD (Makeup of the Day)

Hello my beauties!!!

How have you been? I know it has been quite a while since Sultan released, right? But that movie, I tell you is so so inspiring! If you have not watched it go watch it. So, moving on, I was playing with some shadows and I ended up creating an eye look which I am totally in love with and thought why not include it in a post!



This look has some shades of brown and also a mix of bright colors like yellow and pink. I have not used an eye liner with it because I wanted the eye shadow to stand out. You can wear this look for fun times with friends . This is a look that is suitable for evening/night. This look would be a killer if you wear a black outfit with it and do not forget to add a statement neck piece with it.










I hope you guys liked my post.  I love you guys so much. Do try this look and I will be back soon.



1 comment:

  1. very nice n creative deblina......

    ReplyDelete