10 July 2016

Mulshi in Monsoon

Hello loves!
First of all, I am so sorry for not being able to post these few days but now, I am back! Since it is the monsoon month, I again took advantage of the weather and went to Mulshi. It is a beautiful place whose beauty is increased 10 fold with the arrival of monsoon. The green everywhere was a treat to the eyes and as I am a bengali I always associate enjoyment with  ' pet puja'. We stopped at the Paradise Cafe , famous for its yummy Punjabi food ended up tasting some delicious food while soaking the beauty of Mulshi lake which stood right in front of my table. Well, you can imagine as much as you want, haha. I am sharing some of the beautiful pictures from Mulshi which show how beautiful this place is, enjoy!










Location- Paradise Cafe , Mulshi

I hope you guys liked the post, I promise to be back soon. XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Very nice .. Your fashion sense along with the beauty of the place make this post an awesome one.. Keep Rocking

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking awsome carrying nature's beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice pictures. The pink top looks too good :)

    ReplyDelete