30 June 2016

Lonavala

Hello friends!!

If you follow me on instagram then you can guess what the post is going to be about and those of you who don't know , this post is about my recent trip to Lonavala. As the weather is perfect for a Lonavala trip, my friends and I decided to go ahead and calm ourselves. We went on a sunday as the then weather seemed perfect.

We had so many places to visit in Lonavala but you know sunday, rain and Lonavala deadly combo! Yes, we were not alone and much to our surprise it felt no less than a crowded city. Seeing the gravity of the situation, we decided to go for Tiger point and only Tiger point. Why? Because there was no way to go elsewhere for we were stuck on the way to tiger point for 1 -1 and a half hours. Yes!

The scenic beauty of the place completely looked unearthly. As we were closing our destination, our complains turned into 'Wows' and we were soaking energy and peace from the beauty that was in front of our eyes. We were all chirpy and refreshed at once. I am sure secretly, all my friends like me were asking themselves how such beauty could exist in nature. For one fleeting moment, we forgot to click pictures because we had forgotten that we had camera. But the camera could not be put to much use for nature had other plans. It chose to be in our memories rather than in the frames. But you know us, being the tech freak we are, we managed some captures especially for you guys. So, enjoy!











I hope you guys enjoyed the post. I love you guys so much, XOXO.


4 comments:

  1. The top 2 photos stand out from the rest.. very nice pics .. Hope you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top 2 photos stand out from the rest.. very nice pics .. Hope you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete