27 June 2016

Orrganic Elemennt




Hello loves!!

Let me ask you a question. Who likes to get pampered? I heard you! So, we all, especially girls love to get pampered at spa, salons or at home. We love our skin and hair a lot and almost every girl takes their precious time out to take care of  one's skin, hair, body. In the process of doing so, we often apply products which are not so friendly to our environment. We might even have turned a blind eye to what these chemicals can do to our skin and body at a long run. But you know what! I am glad that someone is actually looking out for you and the environment,yes, the Orrganic Elemennt .

I was so happy to witness the launch of the vegan spalon in Pune called Orrganic Elemennt . They claim to be India's first organic, vegan and cruelty-free spalon . To be frank with you guys when they first invited me to their launch I was not sure what they intended to do or what they cater to. But when I visited them, it was so clear . Orrganic Elemennt  strive to give the best organic treatments for skin, body and hair. This place speaks organic right from the interior  to the products used for all the services. Let me give you a brief idea about what this place has in store. Kaveeta , the owner/founder and her team have put so much thought to each and every corner of this place that it is worth writing about. The paints on the walls are lead free ,water based, the interiors are all jute and wooden. The products they use for various treatments are all derived from plants but without the use of chemical, fertilizers. Orrganic Element also has its own product range which I have used and I would  definitely want you guys to try. Coming back to their services, I am in love with the foot massage they provide. Any of you who visits this place, do get a foot massage!

Last but not the least, I am so impressed by the team, they are such nice people, the way they treat you is what pampers you the most! Thankyou, Orrganic Elemennt for having me. Looking forward to visit this awesome place again.


Sharing with you guys some of the products that I received and absolute love.









I hope you guys enjoyed today's post. I love you guys so much , XOXO.



Orrganic Elemennt
Address: Basement I, Shahinsha Society, Opposite Joggers Park, Lane6 , Koregaon Park, Pune
facebook,instagram @orrganicelemennt

2 comments:

  1. very nice!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/06/two-side-printed-t-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete