23 June 2016

OOTD


Hi everyone !!
It's been quite sometime since I have done an outfit post. So, here, I am doing an outfit of the day (OOTD) post. I know you guys love such posts. Seriously, I cannot thank you guys enough for the love and support that you shower upon me. Moving on to today's post, it is raining cats and dogs in different parts of India, I guess. So, I took a little inspiration from the cry-baby-sky (I invented that word!) , I mean the weather and tried something with navy blue and grey. 

I have created two looks here with a plain navy blue dress that is super comfortable for day time. 
For the first look, I have paired a grey shrug with the plain blue dress. I have tied the shrug in an unusual manner to make it look a bit more chic. This look would really be helpful when you feel a bit cold and chilly because of the constant rain. Since the whole outfit lacks bright colour, I thought of pairing it up with these super cute flats from Forever 21.










Now for the second look, I have dropped the shrug and opted for the awesome sunnies. I have  also made a side bun. This look is perfect for the day when the rain and the sun confuse us by playing hide and seek.







Dress- Cottonworld , Shrug-ZARA, Flats- Forever21, Sunglass- United Colors Of Benetton

Photos
            Biswaroop Sarkar




I hope you liked today's post. Let me know in the comments below about your rainy season go-to outfits, I love you guys so much, XOXO.

9 comments: